Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Garden Veggies

Good Morning Everyone,

I have started working on some Father's Day cards, quite early I know but these important dates tend to creep up and as I have been sharing mainly girly cards lately I thought it was time for a masculine one !



I used 'In the Garden - Veggies' from DSB and printed it out twice so that I could decoupage the image. I also printed some of the seed packets out bigger to use as embellishments. Everything was coloured with Promarkers and the layers popped up with glue gel and I finished with twine and a little trowel charm.
I have made this as a male card but it could just as easily be for a female by changing the papers and maybe the colour of the wellies hmmm polka dot wellies ....next time !

I am entering this card into the challenge at As You Like It where the theme is Single/Multiple Layers & why....recently I have been enjoying the challenge of making more CAS and one layer cards but I love pretty papers too so keep gravitating back to layers ;)

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Kaz this is a stunning Father's Day card I love it. I have been making these cards too those dates really do sneak up. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carole said...

Great card for either gender!

Tracy Welham said...

Great card, the little seed packets are super cute. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Chris said...

Perfect card for a garden-loving Dad! The seed packets make great embellishments and I love the twine with the tiny trowel!
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kaz, fabulous Father's Day card, fun images and a great design, Kate x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Lynne said...

A fabulous card for a gardener and polka dot wellies sound great! x

Barb said...

Oh I love this. It would be perfect for any gardener. Barbxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, love the finishing touches of twine and the charm.
Hugs,
Katrina x