Followers

Saturday 23 December 2017

Zoe Driving

Hi Everyone,

I will be back in a bit to share my last Christmas card of the year but first I thought I would share something other than Christmas !

Our neighbours daughter recently passed her driving test (which makes me feel old as she was just a toddler when we moved in Lol ) so I thought I would make her a card using a fab image from Digistamp Boutique called 'Zoe Driving'



I coloured her with Promarkers and used Lawn Fawn papers 'Lets Polka Mon Amie' The L plates came with the main image and I fussy cut them out and popped up on foam pads. Finished with a computer generated sentiment and some pearls.

Hugs, Kaz xxx

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant design and image for the occasion Kaz, Kate x

Cara said...

I love this fresh card, great colouring too x

Janice said...

Love this digi image, Kaz, great card!
Janice x