Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Festive Cards

Hi Everyone,
I have a set of cards to share today that I made using a free kit from one of the magazines, I think it was a Hunkydory kit. I must admit I don't usually even open these but I really loved the colours when I saw it and I really enjoyed putting these cards together so I think I will probably do more in the future.












I just added ribbon and pearls/gems from my stash and a bit of card to matt and I have 10 quick cards for my Christmas box :)

That's all for now
Hugs Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Lynne said...

A really pretty set of cards. You have been busy 😊 x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen what a beautiful selection of festive cards you have done a brilliant job designing these they look very classy and expensive, well done
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards and love all the toppers especially the two scene ones
Carol x

Barb said...

Goodness Kaz you were on a roll! A lovely set of Christmas cards. I think the colours are very pretty too. Great work! Barbxx

Liz said...

WOW! You HAVE been busy! Super collection of Christmas cards, Kaz. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Kaz, these are gorgeous and I must admit I have a lot of kits too from the HD mags and never look at them, think I will not see what I have...hugs.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Sarah said...

Now, where did I put mine?!! These look amazing and, like you, I normally pack them away unopened. You have done a great job xx

Cara said...

Wow, you made loads of gorgeous cards from that kit. Must find mine now!

Janice said...

You are putting me to shame.....your Christmas cards are lovely. You have so many of them already made too!
Janice x