Followers

Sunday 12 November 2017

Exciting News !

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend, we have had rain all day so I have been hiding out in my craft room :)
I have some exciting news to share ! I was thrilled recently when Shell asked me to join her Design Team over at her My Time To Craft Challenge blog
I'm a bit nervous as it's my first time on a DT so I hope I can do a good job :)

So I'm here to share my 1st DT card with you, the theme this fortnight is Paper Piecing and the challenge ends on 17th so you still have time to play at Challenge #358


I used a Woodware stamp for my card and lots of paper snippets from the ever growing mountain in my craft room ! You can't quite see in the photo but I have coated the berries with Glossy Accents.

As I had to stamp the bird several times to get the different pieces I made two other cards at the same time for my Christmas box, I didn't add ribbon to these ones so they are flatter for posting.




So that's 2 more for my Christmas stash !

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xx

15 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, congratulations on making your first design team, three gorgeous Christmas cards, love the bird stamp you used and those papers are perfect for paper piecing. Have a wonderful week... Megan

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing colours on this beautiful creations.xx[aNNie]🎄

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Many congratulations on your first DT spot .. .. your will do a fantastic job .. .. I just know it .. .. and what a fantastic card to kick off with.

Shell is such a lovely kind and friendly person and you will have such fun working with her.

Loving your paper piecing. One of my favourite techniques!

Hope all is well with you.

Have a good Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Janice said...

Fabulous paper pieced card Kaz, and congratulations on your DT position!
Janice x

Mrs A. said...

These are lovely. I like Woodware stamps. They stamp out every time perfectly. Congratulations on your DT spot. You have made a smashing card for your first assignment. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

Congratulations on the DT Kaz, enjoy it!
You've made a brilliant start with this gorgeous design, it's a perfect image for paper piecing and looks beautiful, '\ wdlovely combination of colours and papers in both cards.
Chris
x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations on a well deserved DT post Kaz! That little bird is adorable and you have done a great job on the paper piecing!Have a lovely Sunday my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cara said...

Congratulations on your DT appointment, you'll be fabulous! This is a stunning card, perfectly paper pieced x

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Kaz, such a lovely image and great paper piecing.
Congratulations on your DT spot.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your first DT and no need to worry your cards are brilliant love the image and fabulous paper piecing
Carol x

MagsB said...

Hi, Karen! Your cards are just stunning (and that's a word I rarely use!) I am dead impressed that you've made 3 gorgeous paper pieced cards for the Challenge! I love the CAS design.

Welcome to MTTC! I hope you have fun!

love, Mags B x (MTTC DT and one of your new Teamies!)

Cazro said...

Congratulations and welcome to the DT at My Time To Craft. I too am a Night Owl, I love your 3 paper pieced card, this is a technique I greatly enjoy playing with. Caz. DT @ MTTC

Sarah said...

Great news Karen, well done and I love these paper pieced cards xx

Katrina Bufton said...

What a great stamp for paper piecing, I love your colours. Many congratulations on your new DT spot.
Katrina x

Barb said...

Huge congratulations Kaz on your new Design Team position. Paper piecing is one of my favourite techniques and I love the pretty cards you have made. The papers are so pretty. Barbxx