Followers

Saturday 4 November 2017

Christmas Lights

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great weekend, I'm sorry I have been absent this week but I have had an ear infection and it really affected my balance and made me very dizzy so I have only been able to do 5 mins here and there on the pc :(
I have been catching up on your lovely blogs and also got to spend a bit of time in my craft room this afternoon, hoping to spend the day in there tomorrow too.

I have a Christmas card to share today using 'Christmas Lights' from Pink Gem Designs, its one of the images I chose after my recent win over at Gem of a Challenge and I really enjoyed colouring him up.


I coloured him with Promarkers and added Glossy Accents to the lights and baubles. I used a sparkle gel pen on the snowflake on his jumper and on the baubles which you can just about see in the photos. The paper is from a freebie magazine pack and the sentiment is from a DSB set.

That's all for now I will be back tomorrow with a couple more Christmas cards,

Hugs Kaz xxx

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, such a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Cute card! hope you're feeling better now!
Chris
x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love the look on that reindeer's face Kaz! Such a fun card and coloured to perfection as always! Sorry to hear your ear infection has been so debilitating, I hope you are 100% again soon! Have a lovely Sunday! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, a great Christmas card for your stash, such a cute image and lovely colouring. Hope you are feeling better... have a wonderful week... Megan

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
so sorry to hear you have not been well again.
Here's hoping you are felling much better now.
I love this wonderful card and your colouring of that super image is ace.
Such a brilliant card.
Lots of crafty get well hugs. Jenny L.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous. Super cute ! Hope you are feeling better now.
Wendy xx

Janice said...

A great card Kaz, I love the fun reindeer image!
I hope you soon feel better.
Janice x

Sarah said...

I hope you are feeling better now Karen, there is I thing worse than dizziness, it's so disorientating. I love this cute card xx

Cara said...

This is super cute. I hope you start to feel better soon x

Barb said...

A really cute card Kaz and congratulations on your win. I do hope your ear infection is clearing up and you'll soon be feeling much better. Hugs, Barbxx