Followers

Saturday 14 October 2017

Sketchy Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a fab weekend, I have a couple of Christmas cards to share with you today using 'Sketchy Christmas Word Art' from DSB.


On this one I used some freebie paper from a magazine and matted onto forest green card. Added red glitter glue for the berries.



This one also uses freebie paper matted onto silver mirri, this time I used Stardust stickles for the berries and added the organza bow.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #366 - Word Art
ABC Christmas Challenge - U for unlimited V for Vibrant

Bye for Now
Hugs Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Barb said...

That's great sentiment Kaz and makes a lovely centre piece for a pretty Christmas card. Perfect for batch making. TwoElycards. Barbxx

Chris said...

Lovely sentiment and design...looks great with or without the bow!
Lovely to see you play along at Fab'n'Funky too...this is perfect for our challenge.
Chris
xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

The papers you used here are so pretty Karen! And I'm jealous of your bows (I can't tie a pretty bow to save my life). The sentiment as the star focal piece is great for Christmas cards! Have a wonderful weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

cotnob said...

Great Christmas cards Kaz, a fabulous sentiment - it makes a perfect focal point.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

Great design on these two fab cards x

Sarah said...

These are really lovely Karen xx

Troppostella said...

:-))) Such a fabulous card!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x