Followers

Friday 27 October 2017

Jolly Holly

Hi Everyone,

Well we are nearly at the weekend again...where is the time going ?! I received my replacement appointment this morning...27th December ! I don't hold out much hope for them keeping that one either to be honest :(

I'm still in Christmas card mode as I still have quite a few to make so I have 2 cards to share with you, this one is using a lovely image from DigiStamp Boutique set called 'Sketchy Holly & Mistletoe' there are 2 images and 5 sentiments for 99p ! Bargain :)


Coloured with Promarkers, I added Wink of Stella to the bow and Glossy Accents to the berries and matted onto dark green card. I doodled a bit of stitching to the edge of the image and sentiment, a few red gems to finish and that's it. Its quite flat for posting too so that's a bonus.

The next card is using an image from the 'Cute Nativity' at DSB, I don't think it's available anymore unfortunately.


Coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from a freebie magazine pack. I matted the panels onto navy card and then onto a kraft card base. I added some navy and white twine which was a bargain from The Works...£1 for quite a big reel. Christmas tree charm from Ebay.

I am entering my angel card into The Holly and Ivy Challenge 17 - Anything Christmas Goes.

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

11 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great cards Kaz! You have reminded me to get a wriggle on and start on my Christmas cards too! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Liz said...

Two lovely Christmas cards, Kaz. I love the Glossy Accents on the first one, it really makes the berries 'pop'. The image on the second one is so cute. xx

Carole said...

Two fab cards...I especially like the holly...really bright and festive.

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, two pretty cards, love the images you used and the pretty papers too. Have a wonderful weekend.... Megan

Cara said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the colours you've used. I hope your appointment takes place without being changed and that you finally get some answers x

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! A shame the nativity image isn't available anymore, it's so pretty.

Janice said...

Two fabulous cards Kaz, I particularly love the holly one.
Janice x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what wonderful cards, and their designs are so lovely.
The first is coloured wonderfully, and the 2nd is such a cute image.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Kaz, I especially like the first one with the lovely holly image - a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Karen, DSB have come to the rescue many times in this house xx

Barb said...

Two lovely Christmas cards Kaz. The images on the second are really sweet and I like the effect of the glossy accents on your holly card. Barbxx