Followers

Friday 29 September 2017

Odd Dog

Hi Everyone,

I'm back to share a pair of Odd Dog cards, again quite simple which seems to be my 'style' at the moment :) Hopefully they are not to simple to be boring !


For this first one I used some papers from The Works and a freebie sentiment stamp. I punched the corners of the image panel for a bit of interest and after mounting the papers onto black card I added a thin strip of black to cover the join in the papers. Mounted onto Kraft card blank and pearls from my stash.


The second one I used printed card from Anna Marie Designs which I matted onto blue card, a strip of paper from my snippets box and using my hole punch I made a few card candi to use in the corners to make this card more suitable for a male. The sentiment is another magazine freebie.

Thats all for now, thank you for all of your lovely comments/emails I am feeling much more human now. I have had the date through for my MRI...10th October so not long to wait to find out what needs to happen next.

Big Hugs, Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Liz said...

Two really cute cards, Kaz, no boring at all!!

Glad you're feeling much better. Good news that you've got a date for your MRI scan. xx

cotnob said...

Pretty cards Karen, Odd Dog is so cute and your designs certainly aren't boring. I hope all goes well with your MRI.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards, super cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Not boring at all.

Such cute images and I love your paper choices.

I popped into The Works the other week and couldn't believe all the craft goodies they are now starting to stock.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Mrs A. said...

Two fabulous doggy cards. I like the idea of using the black strip on the first card to hide the join in the papers. HugsMrs A.

Cara said...

Love these cards. I hope your MRI goes well x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
So glad your feeling a bit better.
Brilliant that you don't have to wait too much longer for your MRI.
Super cards and their images are cute and so sweet.
Lovely designs also, and fab papers used.
Loys of crafty love and gentle hugs winging theere way to you. Jenny L.