Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Wedding Fever

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would pop back to show you a wedding card for a recent order, I have been asked for a few wedding ones so that's what I will be doing this morning I think.

This card is made using an embossing folder magazine freebie and Joanna Sheen Bride and Groom dies, I coated the Bride die-cut with Wink of Stella and then used tiny pearls to highlight some of the small flowers on the embossed pattern and on the dress. Sentiment is from a CB stamp set..


That's all for now, be back soon,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Barb said...

This really is the most beautiful card Karen. The bridal couple will treasure this, no doubt. Barbxx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, this is so beautiful Kaz! Love the white on white, with the drama of the groom in black! Eye popping! Have a great day my friend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cara said...

Beautiful card, the embossing folder makes the perfect frame for the bride and groom x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Kaz.
Hugs
Wendy xx