Followers

Thursday 29 June 2017

Birthday Poppet

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't get to post anything yesterday, I coloured this cute little image up but it didn't make it onto a card until this morning.
Last year I ordered from Cuddly Buddly Crafts and they sent me a cute stamp set free with my order, it is still available on their website here. I put it in my 'to be used' box and promptly forgot all about it until I found it again the other day, it's such a sweet image too as is the other one that comes with it.


The papers and sentiment stamp used were magazine freebies and I just added some punched flowers and tiny pearls from my stash. It's a smallish card - 5".

Off to do some catching up on your lovely blogs now,
Thanks for looking,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, super cute image.
Wendy xx

Cara said...

What a great freebie! It made a beautiful card, love the blue and muted pink together x