Followers

Friday 18 March 2016

Friendship

Hi Everyone,
I cant believe its over a week since I last blogged a card, where on earth does time go ?!! They do say as you get older so time goes quicker but I need about another 4 days in a week lol

Anyway my card today uses a Pink Petticoat image I have had for ages but never used, I decided to do a stepper card using a Craftwork Cards 8 x8 stepper blank.


I kept it quite simple with LOTV papers, a Clearly Besotted butterfly which has had the wink of stella treatment (of course !) but you cant really tell in the pic, some Sue Wilson flowers and some pompom trim from The Ribbon Girl.

Thats it for now, see you again soon
Hugs,
Kaz x

8 comments:

Barb said...

What a beautiful card Kaz. I love your colour combination and what a pretty image that is. You've also used some very pretty embellishments. Barbxx

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful! I love the gorgeous layout and colours!
Lucy x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is so pretty Karen! Isn't it sad that PP has closed down, I loved her stuff! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog today! Have a very lovely weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sarah said...

Really pretty, pink and green is always a winner!! xx

Sue said...

Hi Karen, this is beautiful, i love your delicate colour scheme and you stepper card design is wonderful.
Sue...xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Karen I love the Spring colours, papers and embellishments a very pretty make
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, fabulous image and love the pretty colours & details.
Hugs
Wendy xx
I'm going to unfollow you then follow you again, in the hope that then your posts will show up in my reading list!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, love it! xx